Sunday, June 29, 2008

Cedar Point!!

I want to go back...oh, we had so much fun!! I didn't realize how burned out I was, and how much I needed a vacation. Of course, we tried to pack way too much into our two days at the park, and now I'm bruised, battered and exhausted. We rode rollercoaster after rollercoaster, and walked at least 150 miles. (Ok, maybe not, but it sure felt like it. My knees are actually bruised from all the walking!) It was really fun just to get away with C - no agendas, no errands to run, just us.

We left Riddick at a local "pet hotel" - I thought he'd love it. Boy, was I wrong! When we picked him up, he made a beeline for the front door, and then for the car. He stood absolutely still while I put his car-harness on (a first!), and once he was strapped in, he faced the back of the seat and refused to look at either of us. Poor little guy. Luckily it didn't take him too long to get back to normal - he's back to chasing the cats and shredding tissues.

I feel like I need a vacation from my vacation...but it was worth it!!

No comments: