Monday, June 16, 2008

Cedar Point

I am sooooooooooooo excited! After over 3 years of marriage, we are finally taking our first-ever "just-the-two-of-us" vacation. (I don't count our honeymoon because it was a disaster, and both of us try to forget that it ever happened. There are great honeymoons, and then there are great honeymoon stories. Ours was the latter.)

C is taking me on a weekend trip to Cedar Point! It's one of my favorite places. I used to go every year on my birthday, but it hasn't worked out in recent years. So, before we jump completely into the land of injectibles and financial ruin (a.k.a. IVF), we are going out in style! C suggested that we get a hotel and tickets to the park for two days, so we can take our time and also visit the "beach". (As a former Florida girl, I use the term "beach" sparingly. I fail to see how a lake, even one as large as Lake Erie, can have a "beach". But C insists that it can, so I will call it that...for now.)

Rollercoasters, here I come! 10 days and counting down...

No comments: