Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blogging? What's That?

Helloooooooooo world! I'm back. I'm not sure where I've been - somewhere I definitely don't want to go again - but I think I'm on the road to recovery. It's been a rough couple of months! I put the brakes on our first IVF cycle and took some time to work on learning to breathe. It sounds like something that should be natural and normal, but for me, breathing is hard work. Breathing in the sense of being in tune with the Creator, and enjoying each moment for what it is, I mean; not oxygen/carbon dioxide exchange! (Although I could probably use some help in that department, too...I'm probably the person that aerobics instructors are talking to, when they say "Don't forget to breathe!")

I guess I can understand what the psalmist meant by "miry clay" now...I feel like I've been trapped in an emotional ditch for months. But today, I am setting my sights on higher things. And blogging.

No comments: